"Heart-centered inspiration and wisdom
to power you forward!"
"A welcome roadmap towards financial
balance and harmony."
"Exceptional, entertaining, educational."
"Money doesn't have to be messy."
"A kind book about a tough subject."
Illustrations by daughter Rose Jaffe.
Positive Money is a philosophy for living
in relationship with money that feels positive
and leads to favorable results.
Money is stressful for many of us no matter what’s in our bank accounts. We don’t have enough to meet basic needs like housing and food.
Costs for health and child care continue to climb and economic disparity abounds. Emotionally, we feel ashamed of how much we make or don’t make, anxious in money conversations, or worried about our financial security.
Given that money doesn’t have a say in how it’s used, the buck stops with you and me. We make decisions every day that drive how we show up for money and ultimately for ourselves and others. This can feel negative or positive depending on what you bring to the table and choose to focus on.
The first principle of Positive Money
is that it's a choice.
The sixth principle of Positive Money
is that it causes no harm.
• Rising consumer debt and inability to save.
• Costs of measuring up.
• Lack of financial literacy.
• High rate of unbanked and underbanked.
• Complex personal finance industry.
• Wages not keeping up with costs of living.
• Prioritizing profit over people and the environment.
• Fear and self-doubt.
• Lack of skills and will to talk about money.
• Trying to please others through our pocket book.
• Overspending or under earning.
• Linking self worth to our net worth.
• Limiting beliefs that stop us from living a rich life.
• Avoiding paying bills or taking care of our future selves.
Principles. Process. Practice.
Positive Money begins with the end in mind — a positive relationship with money that fosters a rich life. What that rich life looks and feels like is up to you and may change along the way. Wherever you start or end up, the principles, process, and practice of Positive Money will serve you along the way.
• The principles become your guiding philosophy.
• The process is about pausing when you encounter a challenge so you can choose your next Positive Money move based on a principle that resonates.
• The practice puts and keeps you in the Positive Money zone so you have what you need to respond in a way that feels positive.
The 3 P's of Positive Money are
driven by open ended questions.
The third principle of Positive Money
is that it serves a higher good.
The promise of Positive Money is that it can change how you think, act, and feel about money so you experience:
• Greater ease and flow in your financial life.
• More confidence in responding to money challenges.
• Empowerment and ownership in your relationship with money.
• Connection to what matters most.
Positive Money makes it possible to live a rich life when you’re tuned into what feels enriching. It separates the numbers from what you make them mean. It gives you a point of reference for how you want to be in your relationship with money and offers practices for sorting that out. If all goes well, you'll clarify what matters most and establish a reliable system to guide your daily money decisions.
“Happiness lies not in finding what is missing, but in finding what is present.”- Tara Brach
Order the book from available outlets below and then come back to register for your FREE ticket and other bonuses.